As part of the ProCESS project a pilot training session for companies and HEIs is developed where the participants will experience the ProCESS methodology and SESS training sessions and learn to better feel and sense complex situations (and not only understand), and dare to “step out of the box” to solve them. For use in the pilot training session, a set of four training modules were developed.
These modules were created based on the experience obtained by the partners in the first year of project implementation. The modules have increasing complexity and different time allocation:
- Module 1 – Tasting for sensorial, emotional and spiritual skills (3 hours)
- Module 2 – Training day for sensorial, emotional and spiritual skills (7 hours)
- Module 3 – Complex problem-solving course with sensorial, emotional and spiritual skills (21 hours)
- Module 4 – Complex problem-solving course with sensorial, emotional and spiritual skills (42 hours)
Each training module has six parts that focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to ProCESS method;
- Understanding myself through SES Skills;
- Sensing the world; Igniting the inner energy (for a good purpose);
- Applying embodied and embedded creativity;
- Realizing myself with others in professional situations.
In implementing these topics, the SESS trainers will use the following training tools: music, sounds, dance, painting, multimedia, meditation, dialog etc. The aim of these activities is to increase participants’ competences on awareness, connectedness and alignment.